Thursday, March 6, 2008

Earth shattering, mind blowing news!

Everyone put down your beverages. Find a comfy chair. This is important:

Marshawn Lynch has a blog.

Now, I'm on the record as being a huge fan of the former Golden Bear / current Buffalo Bills running back, but this is cooler than a faux hawk. Consider:



I can't wait to draft the kid on my fantasy football team again. (OK, I only had him on one team out of three. But still) As a bonus, if he ever gets hurt, he can drive himself off the field:



Marshawn isn't posting very often these days, but hopefully things will pick up when we get closer to football season. Oakland in da house, y'all.

Solid. Solid.

(Thanks to the fine folks at 64MillerLites, where I first discovered this bundle of goodness, and to my buddy C-Ro, for an impromptu lesson on embedding video. I might not understand it, but I have some code I can copy and paste...)

No comments: